Friday, May 10, 2013

The Dog in the Manger and other Dark Backwards.

Dog Poet Transmitting.......

May your noses always be cold and wet.

I had thought not to write a posting today; (this was two days ago) working on my book came to a dead halt, although there are now only a couple of chapters to go so... eventually, eventually. I'm rearranging and spiffing up my workroom. Sometimes that makes a difference. I'm adding in former practices that had fallen by the wayside. Sometimes that makes a difference. I've been sitting and thinking, thinking about all kinds of things. Sometimes that makes a difference.

I find myself astonished, to see before my eyes, the things that are happening. When I say, “before my eyes”, I mean via the internet. I don't see any indication of these things when I walk down the street, in the small European town where I live, for the moment. Life goes on here the way it has always gone on. It is the singularly most boring town I have ever spent any time in and I believe I was put here for that very reason, so that I would internalize or. ...something; also to take care of my mother in law because it's the right thing to do. A great many things have changed since I came here.

In 1999, I was managing a small resort in the jungle on Maui and playing in some clubs a few afternoons and nights a week. At some point I saw George W. Bush on the campaign trail. The immediate reaction I had was, “Uh oh, here comes trouble”. I was so affected by the aura of menace, the darkness that attended his wake, that I quickly went to the internet to see who was giving him money. That was also attended by an ominous sensation. Instinctively, I knew that the world was never going to be the same again, once that thug got into office.

I had been saying that I was going to Europe to play and to live, in the previous months. I was now able to connect to the reasons for why I was leaving. I knew I wanted no part of an America, Satanically hijacked by George W. Bush and company. So I left. Things didn't turn out here, in any way like the fashion I expected things to turn out in. I made many an effort in my time here but none of them were truly fruitful. I suppose it could be said that the blogs are fruitful and certain things that attend their presentation have received a certain amount of exposure. Things are so ephemeral (not the right word) on the internet. Things are at a distance on the internet, while at the same time, having residence in our hearts and minds. Things are often not what they seem on the internet, sometimes more than they seem and sometimes less than they seem. I've been cultivated in a state of detachment, while being deeply connected to something, as well as to the readers who come and go. ?You come and go, you come and go. Karma- Karma- Karma- Karmeleon?

A reader said something the other day, in that post when I was talking about 2012 and the eagerly anticipated transition that was supposed to come around, in varying degrees of intensity for some of us and not at all for those indifferent to it. He said something like, “C',mon Vis, you can feel something happened, can't you”? I said, something like, “actually, no, I can't”. Well, that's not true. I can feel a great many things but they are not easily interpreted. They are sometimes spooky, ghostly, indefinite, possessed of intense pressures, without any directional indicators. I've come to see my life as a motion play of putting one foot in front of the other, not knowing what to expect, going places that it was not my idea to go, or that may have seemed like a good idea at the time and turned out to be a very bad idea (grin).

I'm thinking about all of these things and also things that took place much earlier. I think about the various lifetimes I have lived and... they have been lifetimes,. On occasion, a single acid trip, could constitute a lifetime. Very often it seemed like my lifetime, my real lifetime, was somewhere up ahead. It still seems that way but, 'up ahead' is beginning to look more and more like the invisible. Of course, these days people can live a long time. I might have nearly a 3rd of my life left. Given my lifestyle though, that might be questionable (grin). Then again, that's subject to change as well. Everything is subject to change. That is the one constant we can all rely on though; relying on change, doesn't have a stable and predictable ring to it; does it? Then again, that might just work for me. I am seldom accused of being stable or predictable.

So... I've been thinking about how truly incredible; unpleasantly incredible, recent events in the world have been. I've known for a long time that politicians, religious leaders, bankers, lawyers and sundry are very often corrupt and that that is the rule, with very few exceptions. I've known that most judges are corrupt and a good portion of law enforcement as well, although I've met good cops, even a fair judge or two. Still, I never imagined the level of depravity that so many temporarily important people could stoop to. Factor this in with the weather and the uncertainty of the day to day and you've got a recipe for poor motivation (grin).

I remember a quote which I haven't heard in a long time, “These are the times that try men's souls”. I guess that statement is a bit sexist. It came from back in the day when this was the mindset. Now, with political correctness run amok, conditions are much worse than they were. Literally, black is the new white, up is the new down, in is the new out, everything is upside down and backwards. The laggard, entropic suck of the abdominal brain, over powering the intellect, reason and all kinds of things we don't see that much of anymore, is effectively drawing the mass mind into The Dark Backwards. Lame is the new hip. Dumb and stupid are the new genius and superficial and trivial, are the new deep and profound. No one can convincingly argue against this. Unfortunately, for the moment, this is how it is. Unfortunately, it's been like this for awhile and... even more unfortunately, it has been getting worse.

It's bad enough here, given the depressing, closed mind consciousness that I witness. It is far worse in the U.S., which I do not witness. However, it is much, much worse in places like Iraq, Syria and related companion zones, where The Great Zionist Satan, whips up the terrible, blood magic sacrifices, demanded by the running beasts of the pit, in exchange for their services. It's a bad business all around.

What do we do, caught as we are in the mix of it; so many of us lacking the twin pillars of detachment and compassion, along with that certitude, which guarantees some amount of equanimity, moving through the quagmire and quicksand of these times? A lot of us believe in nothing and count the rest of us fools for believing in something we cannot see (even though we can see the effects, if not the cause). In many cases that appellation applies, in respect of the epidemic fundamentalism that counterpoints the state we find ourselves in today. There is a painful irony, which is resident in the relationship between, on the one hand, time speeding up and... on the other hand, events and conditions dragging on with no end in sight.

There is a lot of creativity and imagination going on. There are possibilities for shelter (scroll down a bit to the video) that are matched by all kinds of innovative and newly discovered ways of sustaining ourselves through aquaponics, permaculture and social schematics that take into consideration what is good and noble in us all ...and which grants us opportunities in living that can give us “paradise enow”, if we would only avail ourselves of them. There are people doing these things at some remove from the horrific blight of the circle-jerking doomed; one place you most definitely do not want to be in coming times is an urban setting.

I come here today to attempt to revitalize some hackneyed phrases that we may have grown tired of already, years ago. “Keep the faith”, “endure”. I've dropped in to say that we should all substantially invest in 'the substance of things unseen', as well as in each other. It's a rum go, having to look around for companions and encountering nothing but legions of dunderheads, cowards, appetite junkies and cynical faith-killers, who are emblematic of 'the dog in the manger'. The dog in the manger, is a dog that waits outside the dry barn. It's raining. He's not going in there but he isn't going to let you go in there either.

I mostly only know what I am going through, along with what I hear from the readers through comments. The more telling evidence comes to me through emails. So... I've got some idea of the general consciousness, of those still in possession of an operative consciousness, as we apart- but collectively- go through the moments, hours and days of our passage. It seems to me that I was more confident, lighter and more industrious a few years ago. Things that have happened to me and not happened to me have taken their toll. I can still sincerely say though, that not a day goes by when there are not multiple occasions of my seeking to comprehend and understand. Not a day goes by when I am not prepared to release every dark memory, every failure and blockage, that tries to hinder me in my pursuit of what I KNOW to present, although it can be very difficult to see.

I realize now that I have been contending in many ways where I did not need to, or where it was counter-effective and counter-intuitive. Just recently I have come to be aware of a face behind my own face and a consciousness within my own consciousness ...and that all I have to do is be aware of it and then a natural attractive vibration, immediately brings me into sync with it. This sync deepens and gains an ever greater connectivity the more I keep my focus on it. By Jove! It's working (grin)! I recognize now that all of whatever I have formerly been dimly aware of, is responsible for my every motivation to continue and also responsible for my continuing sense of optimism, when there was no apparent reason for me to be in possession of any optimism. Of course, I've been aware of this face within a face and awareness within an awareness for awhile but I did not register various things which would have made it possible for me to gain all of the benefits that have just been standing there, unused and not accessed for some time. What this tells me is that it wasn't time for me to catch on but now it is time. What that also tells me is that there is ever so much more that lies beyond my successful processing of this awareness. One thing I am definitely going to do from now on is... take my own advice (grin); running a little long, so... stopping here. I'll be in the comments section if you need anything.


End Transmission.......

Visible sings: Then You Let Go by Les Visible♫ Then You Let Go ♫
Lyrics (pops up)

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Thanks Les!

Pickdog

est said...

-
the only thing i need, is for you
to love and accept yourself, as you are

i wonder if you really know how much
you have given all of us

inclusion, a peaceful space to share >
thoughts, ideas, dreams and enlightenment

i can assure you, you are loved
more than you'll ever know
-

Anonymous said...

for everything for which there is a use there is the potential for abuse, virtue only excepted....

curiously your character/nature

{having not actually met you in person}

reminds me of some others I have met and know as friends who manifest similiar tendencies...
for the good of all...

http://adask.wordpress.com/

http://kennysideshow.blogspot.com/

http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/

....remember Spielberg mocking the goy in Raiders of the Lost Ark...with the "Knight" having guarded the "grail" for..."years" {centuries}...
Time is a construct "we" are held captive by on account of "our" programming which is constantly reinforced by the anti-truth terrorists who own the mind control machine and the current "Yiddish" theatre stage play production of "JEW" worship 24/7/365....which is completely voluntary...

allow me to compliment you and pay some respects as the tribal leader that you are of this enormous congregation of souls who are unwilling to surrender their divinely inspired inspiration to avoid being held captive in the stool sculpture deity cult compound...

You the Hope Promoter who although cognizant of your own "condition" nevertheless continue on in the struggle to put a smiley face on the "World" as "we" know it..

what a "Job"..eh ?


well, somebody has to do it...

Stay Strong, and laugh....muchly

{"is this part of the cure?"}

personally much is gained from the advanced souls who share their comments here and for that I truly rejoice...and it is Spring time after all...just imagine Erin doing a graceful "Dance" welcoming the redbirds & Bluebirds and Songbirds...& Flowers...

and the fiery furnaces awaiting the TARES !!!


LOVE...HOPE.....FAITH

Davy

Anonymous said...

dear all

read and re-read the last block of text in this post -- it is transformative....vis gets it and articulates it for all.

"...Of course, I've been aware of this face within a face and awareness within an awareness for awhile but I did not register various things which would have made it possible for me to gain all of the benefits that have just been standing there, unused and not accessed for some time. What this tells me is that it wasn't time for me to catch on but now it is time..."

well done...here's another hackneyed phrase that has wisdom..."it don't come easy"....

thanks for doing the work you came here to do...

liz in l.a.

Doug Pearson said...

Keevansant availocp the chin up, Old Sport.

Terrance said...

Hello Visible....your take on culture rings true to me!..........can't wait to get to heaven cause hell sure ain't what it used to be!.....onelove!

the BCth said...

Hail, Visible! Your writings continue to remind and inspire us who seek our way forward through this heavy time of transition. Your tireless service is quietly, though none the less greatly, appreciated by myself and many others. There can be no doubt that the reward for such service, humbly and patiently rendered by the millions who love truth, beauty, nature, and peace, is sure, and infinitely sweeter and more enduring than any worldly prize. Keep on keeping on, and that goes for all of us!

On my mind lately...

Are we finally on a threshold into sweeping change? Clif High's predictions would indicate a yes... although, as ever, one should be wary of investing belief in another's personal narrative of what is to come. The moment of truth approaches, and we shall see. I've come to place my hopes for an expedited exit from this excruciating march toward armageddon, seemingly consisting of "events and conditions dragging on with no end in sight," upon the forces of Nature. As much as part of me (the "abdominal brain," which, as Clif reminds us in his latest wujo, is the seat of fear) dreads the catastrophic vision of collapse and upheaval that seems to be in store, another part of me anticipates relief, release from this stretching on and on. Perhaps it is not to be, not yet, but in the end I can only trust that the universe knows what it's doing better than any of us bit players.

On the personal end, I've been through one hell of a year. Something in me holds June as the time possibilities start to open up, as old stress factors and encumbrances ease off. I fervently hope so. It's been a heck of a time trying to make a way forward in this muck that keeps sucking me down at every step. Even so, I can't help but marvel at the progress made already, though it's been a battle for every inch.

I'm a young man, just coming into my adult years with the arrival of my first Saturn return. I was given to know years ago that my life would be one of unenviable struggle and mighty trials of character. I was also assured that I was never alone in all this. I've yet to make any tangible contact worth mentioning with invisible friends or allies, and I expect that won't change for a while. But it gives me courage to remember what Visible speaks of today: the face behind the face, the awareness inside the awareness. A center of peace and joy behind all the fevered imaginings and dire appearances, the Knower and the Be-er behind the personal mask of little "I" with all its hang-ups, contradictions and uncertainties.

We are on the way. The way leads home, for every one of us. Thank you, dear comrades, for your individual efforts. You are all heroes. Godspeed.

With love from Finland,
William

bee wrangler said...

Vis-
the sun just came out after a huge storm came through here and gave me a half-day off to get things done here at home for my bees and my kids...reading your post made me smile..and the comments too, comrades we are!
-you are loved-be sure of that!-jen

Ray B. said...

Hi, Vis!

est said it all, in his/her comment above. I would add to it, but you can't better the best. You are loved.

---

"Instinctively, I knew that the world was never going to be the same again, once that thug [George W. Bush] got into office."

When I literally got my first view of Bush Jr, I was taken aback, viscerally. He seemed to be a very 'young soul' to be potentially leading (ha!) the nation. He also appeared to be very crippled and twisted up, emotionally and energetically. I felt sorry for him. Now, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove, et al - they positively exuded darkness and menace. (Bush Sr, Cheney, and Rumsfeld come up as 'reptilian' whenever I ask about them, whatever that truly indicates.)

---

"Very often it seemed like my lifetime, my real lifetime, was somewhere up ahead."

I get that exact feeling. It is a little like a V12 idling along on 6 cylinders. We are meant to be so much more.

---

"Factor this in with the weather and the uncertainty of the day to day and you've got a recipe for poor motivation (grin)."

Ironically, getting glimpses of various people/beings that are already 'there' makes me much more impatient (jumps up and down and throws a tantrum -grin-) and less inclined to 'buy in' on this level. It feels like walking through a movie and tossing out the required lines, sometimes...

---

"The laggard, entropic suck of the abdominal brain, over powering the intellect, reason and all kinds of things we don't see that much of anymore..."

Excellent wordsmithing! I hope you know that exactly this is a reason why you are so loved and appreciated here. You open up a window or a space that is sorely lacking in most of the world. HERE is your 'Community'. (There is also a 'psychic bond' that is strengthened through all of us, which is not to be underestimated...)

---

"However, it is much, much worse in places like Iraq, Syria and related companion zones..."

Do you get any 'knowings' on the possible use of nukes in Syria as mentioned by J1m St0ne? When I ask my Higher Self, I get the use of one 'burrowing' nuke...

---

"...count the rest of us fools for believing in something we cannot see (even though we can see the effects, if not the cause). In many cases that appellation applies, in respect of the epidemic fundamentalism that counterpoints the state we find ourselves in today."

I kind of divide religions (not spirituality) into two camps - Universal and Tribal. Universal religions have a to-the-core feeling that 'we are one' in some manner, and so some actions toward others are naturally proscribed. Tribal religions have an 'in-group' and an 'out-group', and subsequent freedom-of-action toward the out-group. (Some Tribal religions have mini-groups that embrace Universal values, and vice versa.)

(continued)

Ray B. said...

(continues)

"...one place you most definitely do not want to be in coming times is an urban setting."

Our small town (amongst others) just had a 26-hour power outage thanks to Mother Nature landing a lightning bolt on some trunk transmission lines. It brought up thoughts of how fragile our 'civilization' is...

---

"It seems to me that I was more confident, lighter and more industrious a few years ago."

This reminds me of the phrase that it is easy to forget you came to drain the swamp when you are busy fighting the alligators. I have a personal 'reminder' - courtesy of John Wesley Powell - when I get in that mood. He led a group to raft/explore the Grand Canyon for the first time. Weeks into the journey, some men freaked out, abandoned the rafts, and attempted to get out on foot. Soon enough, the expedition left the canyons behind and completed a successful expedition. I use this reminder to 'keep on keeping on' despite all my personal travails. (The men who 'lost faith' were never seen again...)

---

"...and that all I have to do is be aware of it and then a natural attractive vibration, immediately brings me into sync with it. This sync deepens and gains an ever greater connectivity the more I keep my focus on it. By Jove! It's working (grin)!"

Congratulations! As I work with similar, there is an actual 'sensation' that occurs when I 'sync up'. (In addition, I feel 'larger' or more 'depth'.) I have come to use the 'memory' of this sync-ing feeling (sorry; couldn't resist -grin-) to determine whether I am truly 'sync-ed up' or someone/thing is interfering with my 'connection'. That 'felt sense' has become a valuable 'tool'. Enjoy...

Best Wishes,
Ray B.

Anonymous said...

I’d add gratitude to Vis’ detachment, compassion and certitude pillars.

It’s such a paradox, like everyone who comes here, I look at the appalling, seemingly needless way the world is going and as much as I’ll be relieved and happy to finally put it all down and leave this place, I’m also just so grateful that I’ve been here and for my life, all of it. In some ways this escalation of outside events graphically brings home how much more important the internal world is, and makes every small kind gesture, every smiling stranger a friend all the more precious given the off the scale contrast. I look at the arc of my life (6th decade now!) and am so thankful that I can see a progression, of awareness, of connection, of so many things, but most of all as you say Vis, that there is a reason. It is all under control, and control’s name is Love.

Thanks for this refuge; it’s greatly appreciated, as are the words of our fellow travelers who come here.
Chey

Anonymous said...

So often lately I wake up with a heavy sort of feeling, like I just want to stay in bed, but I fight it and pray for a good attitude. Coming here where there is love and understanding always restores my optimism. Thanks all, and though I've said it many times before, I'll keep saying it: Thanks, Vis.

JerseyCynic said...

To Sir Visible, with Love...

you've recently mentioned the internet being our avatars. You are so right. And you Sir have been my Avatar for a long time. You're in my front seat now! Ben Franklin occupied it for most of my driving life (Don't laugh -- I have invisible friends too!) I always imagined carting him around watching his reactions to these insanely exciting times I live in. Now I seem to be seeing the real world and you're the one I'm seeing it with. You are an amazing force that I carry with me all of the time. (I find myself always looking over my shoulder and grinning)

Thank you, my REAL invisible friend.

Buckle Up!




http://www.amazon.com/Present-Shock-When-Everything-Happens/dp/1591844762

Unknown said...

You sound a bit down mate! You've not made your way to England by any chance? If you have, no wonder you're down! Keep your spirits up mate, your time will come!
Tony (UK).

Anonymous said...

Chin Up, Les!

It'll all come out in the Wash.

;-)

robert said...

To Les and the blessed community of More...love!

Thank you for being you, right in front of everyone, on the global mental stage that is the Intermind.

More delicious word-rocking! Thanks for sharing, so that aiming at higher consciousness becomes the new normal, discussions of the inner life being respected/welcomed as stimulating party conversation, for those who seek it.

I extend my thanks as well to this community in the ecosystem of the comment section, the real people (non-trolls) who hang here for the upward-ratcheting vibe, finding emotional and spiritual shelter from the shit storm currently raining from the posse of spiritual infants throwing their last tantrum on earth!

This last shout out, this rabid cashing in of all accumulated frequent ego miles, this last attempt to make finger painting with feces into a high art, seems agonizingly protracted due to the time-dilation effect of going over the falls, the event horizon falls, that is.

We tend to forget, even as we observe ourselves diligently, that to shift a “civilization” from its blind terminal pursuit, to lift the nose of a crash-diving ship of fools requires some help from cosmic tsunamis of energy, which shifts not just our frequency of consciousness but breaks all the barnacles off of our emotional vessels, out of the body armor which “civilization” demands into a larger, more powerful bio-bubble/aura.

The G forces at the bottom of a crash dive-into-nose-up arc are intense and to lighten our load is a must! Lose mass attachments or gain more inner power, those are the main choices to avoid hitting bottom, again.

Just like going through a star gate, we have no other way forward than to just LEAN INTO IT!

Lean into the unknown future in full certitude (all doubt expelled by our vibrant bubble of expanding joy) and by our sheer will to move forward, we will, at the exquisitely anticipated, precisely appointed moment, snap through all sticky attachments into wherever our hearts are aiming.

Heart-warming to see your link to monolithic domes! Domes have been in my dreams long before I came across the Monterey Wood domes then the Monolithic domes.

I designed a world class home theater/band rehearsal/recording studio/man cave/mother-in-law apartment/disaster shelter, based upon a 32’ diameter ovoid 5/8ths spherical dome. Before the high tech bubble burst, had planned on building one for myself as a demo/proof of concept to build for others.

Thank you Les, for inviting all of us into the party in your heart.

robert

david griffith said...

Hello Visible. Can’t speak for those who come and go but for me - lack of comments don’t indicate negativity towards you or what you express.

I’ve learnt that you’re not very interested in anything that smells or looks like personal praise so there go the ‘right on’ reactions which I often feel in response to your writing.

The personal stuff that you’ve been going through since your experiences in India didn’t mean much to me - hey - I get misunderstood frequently. ‘Slings and arrows’ - and we puzzle our way through as best we can.

I only read your posts via Rense.com and invariably feel a ‘goody goody’ sense when your articles appear within the dozens of, usually gloomy, headlines which confirm what we sense or know anyway.
About the same time that I came across your site, I decided that I could perhaps learn to play the guitar with notes rather than chords - a very big deal for me, in my sixties, having spent decades writing fairly ordinary songs ( though they never felt that way when writing said songs ) to pretty melodies, and then spending the time and resources recording and putting them ‘out there.’ .... more to carry through to completion rather than chasing fame and fortune.

I mention it because of the sense of both joy and wonder which this exploration has taken me on. I do it and, if arthritis stays away, then I’ll have developed something which I can carry into the next life.
A somewhat jaundiced friend suggests that ‘That’s taking a long view.’

Don’t know about the long view. Lack of money can be fortunate circumstance if the focus changes to - what can I do which is constructive, costs nothing but energy, does no harm and keeps the wheels turning.

I’ve had plenty of time in which to recognise that if fame and/or fortune had come my way, I would have, inevitably, been caught up in that froth and bubble and perhaps never developed further as a musician. I’d rather be a very good musician and the songs were never anything more than an attempt to communicate and connect with others. Cheers God for my good fortune.

So - all part of the ‘We’ll see.’ aspect to what is perceived as good or bad luck.

Anyway - just to let you know that lack of comments isn’t a negative.

I think that while everything is for the purpose of demonstration ( and as you’ve pointed out - explanation would be a fine thing - hope I paraphrase that correctly ) it doesn’t help one jot to be overwhelmed and that - as life goes on in seemingly erratic orbit - we continue to do the best we can to develop the gifts we’ve been given.

I wrote out your list of good films to watch and found ‘The Badge’ at the local video shop which I’ll now watch - guitar in hand in case the film loses me. Came at a good time.

Thanks for your gift to all regarding the Tao Te Ching. If I can offer a gift back to all - ‘Salutes to the Sun.’ - the only exercise I know which gives me a keen and finer energy than I usually possess.

I wouldn’t want your job. .... that looks abrupt as an ending and emotional tone is hard to convey with words alone so .... please accept it as warmth.

Anonymous said...

Visible, you often cite how you are amazed by how lazy people are, when they can just go to a search engine and find out what they want to know by doing a little research. And hey, I agree. Speaking of which, somebody mentioned Jeff Rense in a post on this thread.

Jeff Rense's father was the "Public Relations Director" for Summa Corporation, owned by one Howard Hughes; the Summa Corporation built submarines for the CIA back in the 70's among other shady things, and Howard Hughes's CIA connections are legion. Jeff Rense's father was also the "Public Relations Director" for Douglas Aircraft Corp, which is now known as McDonnell-Douglas Aircraft, one of the largest military weapons contractors in the world. All of this is a matter of public record. You can dig it out using your favorite search engine.

So it's pretty easy to figure out on which side of the fence Jeff Rense falls, and who is pulling his strings. (I mean, unless you are either terminally naive or galactically brain-dead.)

I'll put this into a mathematical formula for those of you who are a member of the two aforementioned groups -

Jeff Rense's Site = Gloom and Doom Articles + Links to Agency-approved Kool-Aid Peddlers

Layth Shusha said...

Prince William: born summer solstice on the day of an solar eclipse. An eclipse on his 19th, 38th, 57, and 76th birthdays.

3 years, 3 months old when he tarted nursery.

8 years, 8 months and 8 days old when he made his first official public engagement.

5555 days old on Diana's funeral:

http://kaldanis.blogspot.co.uk/2010/03/prince-williams-occulted-numbers.html

Anaughty Mouser said...

Greetings good Sir. Was hamster-wheeling so couldn't comment earlier on your fine last SM. May God smile upon your in your work.

"There will be no peace or justice on this Earth so long as there is an Israel and there is not a Palestine. Palestine is the name of all that area now called Israel. There is no Israel. There is only an abomination upon the face of the land, a foul plague of carnivorous dung beetles, who have stolen everything they possibly could and whose intention is to kill and enslave everyone on Earth that is not them. They are the ancient and enduring enemy of humanity and all that is natural and humane. They are the darkest of evil's incarnate." - Les Visible

You put into words my exact sentiments these past 2-3 years. There will be no peace on earth until the proselyte Khazarians occupying Talmudia are wiped from the pages of history and the land is returned to its rightful owners - the Palestinians.

The is no "Israel" therefore I always use a small 'i' as in "israel" - to emphasize that this Rothschild-Balfour tragedy is a full-on lie.

Anonymous said...

via Homer..

I'm taking the easy way out, this I gladly admit and promote.

But in defense of my indefensible laziness and selfish personal desire, this easy way out is not merely recommended but insisted upon by the likes of Lord Siva, Lord Brahma, Jesus Christ, Narada Muni, Srila Vyasadeva, bona fide gurus, all the Avatars, acharyas and devotees.

To simply, easily, joyfully vibrate the Lord's names, past times, glories and mercies in my mind and on my tongue inevitably causes transcendental vibrations to reach inside the heart where we all reside with our Lord, our friend and witness.

These vibrations reaching the heart causes tears. Not ordinary tears by any means, but transcendental tears.

Perhaps this sounds pompous and fantastic, ego driven unattainable nonsense, but proof exists in the tasting of such tears.

They are inherent in everyone, each and every individual and even one single tear of affection for God transcends all the jewels in an ocean of mirage like material opulence, mystic power, selfish imagination and lust.

After all, how many drops of water are contained in a mirage?

Visible said...

A new Smoking Mirrors is up now-

Tddy Boy Herzl and the Lord of Chaos.

D_Man said...

Les,

'Then you let go' just struck a chord within me, very touching. I needed that. Thank you so much for everything. It is a wonderful feeling when you say something that is already within me, but I just don't have the words, and then you say or sing it, and it just makes me feel more complete. Thank you again, and I wish you the best.

Dan

Visible said...

A new Petri Dish is up now-

The Darkness at Noon and the Light of the Dawn.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff mate, i've never missed a blog for over the year that i've been here.

And I'm just one among many.

Every time i come back here just like i do to the dinner table. Leaving this site makes me feel the same as after a nice dinner with mates.

Keep it up.

You've got some vegetarian Love from Perth via

Alan





BOOKS, MUSIC, VIDEO


FEATURED READ-




Visit the recommended reading page for many more.





FEATURED MUSIC-


'I Need More Light' from the Les Visible Album
God in Country



Visit the Blog Music Page
to stream all of Visible's music for free
(purchase is always appreciated but entirely optional)





FEATURED VIDEO-


A classic Visible post:



With gratitude to Patrick Willis.

Click here to watch and comment on Vimeo and here to read the original text.



Visit the Blog Videos Page for many more.